User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 1 Old 04-24-2019, 01:21 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
07 MO A/C Issue - Need Relay Identified

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help with an A/C problem I am having. The A/C stopped blowing cold air and based on research and trouble-shooting, I have determined the A/C clutch is not operating properly. I checked the fuse and it's good. I disconnected the power feed to the magnetic clutch coil and I am not reading any power to the connector to energize the coil. I checked the continuity of the wiring and it is good, so I want to check the A/C relay to see if it is bad. I cannot identify which relay on the IPDM is for the A/C. According to the FSM it notes the relay is built into the IPDM, so I am curious if this relay can even be replaced. The IPDM cover does not identify which relay is for the A/C clutch.

Can anyone provide details and identify the A/C relay on the attached IPDM so I can determine if that is the problem with the clutch coil not operating? Any assistance would greatly be appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IPDM ER.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	48978  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 07 Murano_atc 39.pdf (71.3 KB, 12 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: