wiring diagram for the rear bonnet and nissan rear door wall cut cables. - Nissan Murano Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 4 Old Today, 05:42 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
wiring diagram for the rear bonnet and nissan rear door wall cut cables.

wiring diagram for the rear bonnet and nissan rear door wall cut cables.schema cablaggio cofano posterior eportellone posteriore nissan murano cavi tagliati.

I have a nissan murano year 2007, I broke glass tailgate tailgate, so I decided to change back bonnet complete with glass, but the bonnet I found has wiring cut, so now I find it difficult to connect the cables one by one with wiring I had as there are same wiring colors! do you have a scheme something of how I connect this hood and its wiring? in poratica the used bonnet that I found has cables cut wires so I had to put my wiring but connect them one by one but having the same color I have difficulty because I am afraid of burning something to break something ?? let me know if you have something scheme ?? to help me.

ho un nissan murano anno 2007,mi si e rotto vetro portellone cofano posteriore,quindi ho deciso di cambiare cofano posteriore completo di vetro,ma il cofano che ho trovato ha cablaggio tagliato,quindi ora trovo difficolta collegare i cavi uno ad uno con cablaggio che avevo io poiche ci sono stessi colori di cablaggio! avete uno schema qualcosa di come collego questo cofano e i suoi cablaggi? in poratica il cofano usato che ho trovato ha cavi cablaggi tagliati quindi ho dovuto mettere miei cablaggi ma collegarli uno ad uno ma avendo stesso colore ho difficolta poiche ho paura di bruciare qualcosa rompere qualcosa?? fatemi sapere se avete schema qualcosa?? per aiutarmi.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Today, 07:37 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
You can find the FSM here: https://nicoclub.com/FSM/Murano/2007/2007_Murano/

I think section GW may have information on the tailgate wiring.

2019 Nissan Murano SL , silver with Tech Package

Previous:

2003 Nissan Murano SL w/Navigation, sunroof, leather, factory HID headlights (owned for 16 years)
post #3 of 4 Old Today, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

thanks

thanks so much, however this manual I had already bought online but I would need detailed photos of how to connect the cables unfortunately the coachbuilder has mounted other bonnet but had cut wires and now you have to connect old cables that were in the car with the cables that were on the hood! let me know if you can and how you can help me, since I cannot connect the tailgate opening cables, I am afraid of connecting them incorrectly wrong and I will skip over the control unit!

grazie tanto,comunque questo manuale gia lo avevo comprato on line ma mi servirebbero foto dettagliate di come collegare i cavi purtoppo il carrozziere ha montato altro cofano ma aveva cavi tranciati ed ora si devono collegare vecchi cavi che stavano in auto con i cavi che stavano sul cofano! fatemi sapere se potete e come potete aiutarmi,poiche non riesco a collegare i cavi dell apertura portellone,ho paura di collegarli in modo errato sbagliato e faccio saltare ropere centralina!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old Today, 10:47 AM Thread Starter

ho un nissan murano anno 2007,
mi si e rotto vetro portellone cofano posteriore,quindi ho deciso di cambiare cofano posteriore completo di vetro,
ma il cofano che ho trovato ha cablaggio tagliato,
quindi ora trovo difficolta a collegare i cavi uno ad uno con cablaggio che avevo io poiche ci sono stessi colori !
in pratica il cofano che ho trovato completo di vetro aveva cavi tagliati,quindi il carrozziere mi ha smontato cofano con vetro rotto mi ha montato cofano con vetro integro ma cavi rotti,ed ora devo collegare il cofano con la macchina ma avendo stessi colori i fili mi torvo in difficolta,ed ho paura di creare un danno rompere la centralina principale poiche non riesco assolutamente a collegare apertura del cofano avete uno schema qualcosa di come collego questo cofano e i suoi cablaggi? in pratica il cofano usato che ho trovato ha cavi cablaggi tagliati quindi ho dovuto mettere miei cablaggi ma collegarli uno ad uno ma avendo stesso colore ho difficolta poiche ho paura di bruciare qualcosa rompere qualcosa?? fatemi sapere se avete schema qualcosa?? per aiutarmi.avete delle foto a colori qualcosa di come collegare il tutto??!!

I have a nissan murano year 2007,
I broke glass tailgate tailgate, so I decided to change the rear bonnet complete with glass,
but the hood I found has cut wiring,
so now I find it difficult to connect the cables one by one with wiring that I had since there are same colors!
in practice, the bonnet that I found complete with glass had cut cables, so the coachbuilder removed the bonnet with broken glass and mounted the bonnet with broken glass but broken cables, and now I have to connect the hood with the machine but having the same colors of the wires I'm in trouble, and I'm afraid of damaging it by breaking the main unit because I can't connect the opening of the bonnet, you have a pattern of how I connect this bonnet and its wiring? in practice the bonnet that I used has cables cut so I had to put my wiring but connect them one by one but having the same color I have difficulty because I'm afraid of burning something to break something ?? let me know if you have something scheme ?? to help me. you have some color photos of how to connect everything ?? !!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: