Try bringing the tire pressure for all four tires up to 40 PSI, drive for a bit until the light goes out. Then drop the tire pressure down to the OEM pressure specs. Had to do this with my 09 all the time. Hope this helps and take care!
"The pathologically precise are annoying, but right."
2017.5 Midnight Edition - Pearl White/Charcoal
- Heated Blind Spot Mirrors
- Illuminated Kick Plates
- Interior Accent Lighting
- Morimoto XB-N LED Fog Lights
- Hella Super Horns
- Weathertech Front & Rear Mats
- Color-matched License Plate Frame
- FastFlash Strobe Module on High-mount Brake Light
- Nissan Trailer Hitch
- 25% Tinted Front Side Windows
- 4th Brake Light (EDM OEM Rear Fog Lamp)
2009 LE (Traded In)