User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 5 Old 05-04-2018, 06:58 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
May The 4th Be With You!

Very important tire safety is. Visit Discount Tire you should for a free tire safety inspection.

Do you know your numbers?

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-05-2018, 07:53 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
I drove a company car yesterday, all day, and the ride was brutal with lots of tire noise. Flipped the screen over to tire pressures and sure enough, theyíre all 10 psig high like the stupid dealers always do. I just donít understand why dealers either set them way too high or donít even check and correct them. Itís seems like a liability to let a customer drive out with incredibly overinflated tires. At a minimum itís careless.
post #3 of 5 Old 05-05-2018, 08:04 AM

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotaz View Post
I drove a company car yesterday, all day, and the ride was brutal with lots of tire noise. Flipped the screen over to tire pressures and sure enough, theyíre all 10 psig high like the stupid dealers always do. I just donít understand why dealers either set them way too high or donít even check and correct them. Itís seems like a liability to let a customer drive out with incredibly overinflated tires. At a minimum itís careless.
Nissan dealer prep sheet has a check box for tire pressure check. Makes you wonder what else they skip on when going over the car before handing you the keys.

Have a good day.

2017.5 Murano Platinum w/Tech package
Gun Metallic w/Glass Coat Finish
20" Chrome Rims
Bose Audio
Thinkware 800 Pro Front/Rear Camera
3D Maxpider Mats w/Cargo Cover & Net
Curtis Class 3 Hitch w/OEM Tow Harness
Frameless Rear View Mirror
Illuminated Kick Plates & Foot Well Lighting
Sonic Shock Sensor (Active Alarm Upgrade)
Rear Bumper European LED Lighting
Front DRL/Turn Signal LED Lighting @ Fog Light Frame
Full Underbody LED Ground Lighting
All LED Lighting
Michelin Premier LTX 255/55/20 Tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 05-05-2018, 08:21 AM

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulDay View Post
Nissan dealer prep sheet has a check box for tire pressure check. Makes you wonder what else they skip on when going over the car before handing you the keys.

Have a good day.

Exactly. Itís proof theyíre not doing their job. I even wonder if they change the oil when paid to do it.
post #5 of 5 Old 05-05-2018, 11:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Last month when I got my new Murano, first thing I noticed when I got home that my tire pressures were way over inflated.

Also as I was getting ready to drive away after delivery, the General Sales Manager opened the passenger door and grabbed some paperwork that was above the visor. He said I didnít need it. I asked him what it was and he didnít answer. I could see one of the items was the prep sheet checklist.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: