Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have problem with inter doom light not working cig lighter working but the door light and all other light not working any help will good

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
You have a 3 position switch there. Is it in the right position?
Is the fuse blown?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know where the fuse for dome light .none of the interior light working i try to turn on front over head light but that does not working i try to install over head video i think i shorted to wire but i have not install that yet i was just trying to install and its happen
i dont know where the fuse are

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Check the fuse... located by your left knee. There is a cover pull it off. Check your owners manual for more information.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I check there but there is no fuse for dome light.i pull all fuse one by one all fuse looks OK.i dont know if this one have relay for dome light.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I would reinspect the area you were working around. Perhaps you left something unconnect or broke a ground wire? I don't think there is a relay for the interior lights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just fix it. i just disconnect the battery nag wire and reconnect.all light working now this is some thing new that i seen.thanks for reply any way.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
nima-priya said:
I just fix it. i just disconnect the battery nag wire and reconnect.all light working now this is some thing new that i seen.thanks for reply any way.
How did you think of doing that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts