Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered an 03 SL with everything, and an after market dvd player for the rear. After haggling and a $3500 savings, because of Labor day, the final price was $34,201. Is this good with everything and a dvd player, and nav? They couldn't't find one in black with black interior. So the dealer told me he could get me an 04 and I would only have to pay the 04 price increase on top of the $34,201. Does anyone know what the 04 price difference is yet. He still doesn't't know. I did however order the car anyway. I was told I had to buy premium gas, has anyone ever used less than premium gas, say the middle octane? Thanks for your help.:cool:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Increase is small

Unless they redesigned the famous V6 3.5 Nissan engine, it runs better on premium. Just put the good stuff in it.

It will run on regular. My Pathfinder did. It ran very well on regular.

Price increase is a few hundred dollars. Get one you like, either 03 or 04.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks much

:2:
Thanks for the answers. I am still waiting for the dealer to tell me what the price difference is from 03 to 04. I wouldn't't think it would be more than a couple hundred bucks. Thanks for the heads up on the gas, I have an I30 that i put premium in now, every once in a while though I put the middle grade in and i don't notice much difference. :18:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts