Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MOtivated!
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone with an '04 experienced less-than stellar radio reception? I almost never got static in my '00 Maxima, but it seems to be pretty regular in my Mo. Nothing drastic, but certainly noticeable. I know there is a TSB out for FM reception for the '03s, but I was wondering if anyone needed that done on their '04.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
You dont have anything to loose trying to apply the TSb to your murano right?

It is a pretty easy process.... Maybe will take you 20- 30 minutes max.

If this TSB does nto solve the problem, then it means the 04 have other radio-related problems.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Yes, it is crappy in the 04 as well. I'm rarely happy with radio though unless it's on shoutcast on the web over 128kbps. I just crank up stream recorder and record it and cut it up with sound forge and burn it to CD's....much much betta and usually much newer.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
off course you can get XM

"Once you go XM, there is no way back to FM"

·
5,244 Posts
he SugarRush,

how the 6000K HID are performning. Did you get better performance or just "cooler" look.......;)

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Cooler look for sure... i know that 6000K is bluer/whiter than 4500K

....useable HID temp is at 4500K. I know 600K is a ;downgrade' :O).
But i just can not stop myself from trying the 6000K heehehe...

Remember, when you get the 6000K HID bulb, you must get the philips/oscrham brand. Dont use those Korean/Taiwan HID bulb.

I will not go beyond 6000K as it is not even recomended by OEM,.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Come on now....10,000K all the way. But thats probably because I am biased. Initially I was planning on getting the 8000K lights but decided to do 10000K because esemes was selling his for a reasonable price. I really like the color and the light output is pretty good. Granted, it is definitely not nearly as white as the 4500K lights, but I can still see very well. I admit that I did mine more to be different than for light output, but I would switch back in a second if the color change proved to be hazardous. After a week of night driving every night I have not had one problem with visibility. :29:

Arent the 6000K bulbs a whiter light than 4500k? Sugar Rush, if you want a set of HOEN driving light bulbs that were only on for a week then I'm your man!

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Snow MO.. your 10,000K is beautiful..(sdaw the pic couple days ago)

Arent the 6000K bulbs a whiter light than 4500k? Sugar Rush, if you want a set of HOEN driving light bulbs that were only on for a week then I'm your man!
But it is too blue for me.
Yes 6000K is whiter/bluish than 4500K but a lot of discussion in hidforums and also my previous car forum (www.audiworld.com) says that it will caused more eye fatique if using >4500K bulb for driving.
Personally i think it is more to individual taste on the functionality and beauty.

Funtionality:
Some people, have better adaptability on bluer/whiter light, some are not. In your case, you can adapt to the 10,000K light output.
My eyes is not so good (being have to work in front of computer everyday).
Beauty:
Oh yeah, the bluer (white bluish) the better.
So it all comes down to how much trade offs between the two.

Hoen fog light bulbs? thanks, i will think about it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts