Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing CNET.com today as I usually do about once a week, and I found that they now have an automotive area on their site. I was lead to the top ten techie cars and what do you know, the 05 Murano made their top ten list. The list can be found here:
CNET Automotive Top Ten Techie Cars

·
Registered
73 Posts
hidden bins?

the CNET article mentions "hidden bins in the rear floor" . . . what exactly are they referring to? Are they talking about the bin in the back under the floor (in the 'trunk') . . or are there more?

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I think they are referring to the trunk bins. I actually worked for CNET for a couple years. Very cool company.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Re: hidden bins?

lawbroker said:
the CNET article mentions "hidden bins in the rear floor" . . . what exactly are they referring to? Are they talking about the bin in the back under the floor (in the 'trunk') . . or are there more?
There are three storage areas in the trunk area, the spare tire area and a bin on either side of the spare tire.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I can confirm the same on my 05. Spare tire and one bin on either side!

·
5,244 Posts
So I have 2 out of 10 TECHIES CARS.....:)

Does it make me a TECHIE?.........:D

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Kris said:
So I have 2 out of 10 TECHIES CARS.....:)

Does it make me a TECHIE?.........:D

Coming from the SF Bay Area (aka Silicon valley), I see it as a plus to be a techie! Perhaps the rest of the country will disagree with me.... :D :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Techies RULE the world!!!!!!!!!! muuha haaa. Perhaps we should include programming languages and certifications in our signatures:2:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Coness said:
Techies RULE the world!!!!!!!!!! muuha haaa. Perhaps we should include programming languages and certifications in our signatures:2:
Please, I beg that we don't start down that road. This is one place where I'm safe from that. :)

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
special-k said:

Please, I beg that we don't start down that road. This is one place where I'm safe from that. :)
I agree. :p

·
Registered
255 Posts
I saw this on a t-shirt: "Geek used to be a four letter word, now it's a six figure salary!":D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts