Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you approach your Mo, does it unlock just the driver's door or all of the doors? Also, can it be programmed to just do one door or all of them? Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
shappy0869 said:
When you approach your Mo, does it unlock just the driver's door or all of the doors? Also, can it be programmed to just do one door or all of them? Thanks!
When you walk up with the intelligent key on you, you press a very small button on the door handle that will unlock that door (driver/passenger/back hatch). If you press it a second time all the doors unlock. Press it again and they all lock. Press and hold and the windows go down.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can change it

You can select whether it unlocks the door youre standing at, or all of the doors on the onboard computer in the dash. Lets say you hit the trunk door, that one opens and the others dont, then you hit it again all will unlock, or... you can select ALL DRS UNLK or something of that nature and if you press the button once all the doors will unlock at the same time. No matter what they all lock if you press it once for safety reasons none the less.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
how do you get to that part of the screen to change the settings?? expecting delivery of our '05 glacier pearl thursday or friday so i have alot more to learn haha.

·
Registered
8 Posts
theres a button on center console along with other things like emissions etc, that says "settings", pretty self explanatory, but you scroll with the knob on top and you go up and down and select something 10 different options etc, you can change various things such as turning off the beep to the car when you open it, or the safety feature of after you turn the car off you can choose how long you want the head lights to stay on: from something like 1-5 minutes or not stay on at all. Personally i have mine set at 30, it is a convenience when you park of a drive way or an apt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts