Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for Merlot side moldings for my '05. I went to nissanparts4less but had trouble with their website. Anyone know where the merlot color is available?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I got the new Chardoney (spelling) on my 05. I used the dealer in Georgia that runs the nissanparts4less.com site. They shipped the new color right away. Just call them on the phone and they'll help you out. I had mine put on by the dealer and I love them.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Members of this forum get a special deal. Make sure you ask for it. At one time you could not get the dicount on the web and you had to call your order in and talk to sheen. I think it may still be that way.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heads up to anyone looking for those side mouldings to prevent dings on the MO. Call United Nissan (NissanParts4Less on the web) and ask for Curtis Sheen. I talked to him today and my merlot-colored mouldings are aready in Fed Ex hands. Cost is about $85. Curtis is a good guy to deal with and likes us members of this forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for that number! After one too many door ding headaches I'm getting the side mouldings today.

Just saw the new Merlot MO at my dealer--nice color!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Description: MURANO LIGHTED RUNNING BOARD
Part #: 999T6CP000AA
Price: $350.00

Anybody ever see these? Picture or live....?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Bozemanite--are those the Bridgers behind your MO? We must be crossing paths every day. I live in the Bozone too!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Indeed, you've correctly identified our own Bridgers in my avatar, Hamish! In fact, I literally just took that picture two days ago. My MO celebrated its one-year anniversary this month, and we'll see how the side mouldings do for it. Thanks much for the information!

We've certainly crossed paths in town. I'm kind of pleasantly surprised to see the growing numbers of Muranos in Bozeman. We'll never outnumber the Explorers and Touaregs, but I did one evening parallel park behind two other Muranos on E Main Street (a black one, a Merlot one, and then my blue one), prompting a friend of mine to say, "It looks like the Martians are invading." Cheers!

·
Registered
470 Posts
I wish someone could design a more attractive side molding that would add to the look. The Accura MDX now has a wider, more stylish door molding than the original narrow molding. It would be nice if the molding could fit in the groove at the bottom of the door but because of the curvature of the door it would be of little use. A molding of variable height that fit the wedge look of the Murano might be attractive.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Rocker Bars

Slightly off thread, I ordered the Stainless Rocker bars. From 4x4. about $350 incl shipping. Think and hope they Will be neato. GRIP :D

WOW can't believe how many typos I made must have been those two double whiskey sours at dinner made with Marker's Mark. Good Stuff. the opening of our good friend's forth restaurant the jade palace. 35 year old kid Just got a New 500 SL MB $112k CASH, AN Only IMMIGRATED TO THE GREAT USA 5 YEARS AGO. doing A LOT OF THINGS RIGHT.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts