Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan no longer sells them so is there an aftermarket version that works without have to modify the crap out of them?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
None of those are the ones that fit. They're mostly for GM and Ford. You can find them on Google but when you go to the site it says discontinued
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're looking for, but I found these that seem to be what you're looking for...

[2006 Nissan Murano Windshield Washer Nozzle. REAR, FRONT - 28930-CA000 - Genuine Nissan Part

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're looking for, but I found these that seem to be what you're looking for...

[2006 Nissan Murano Windshield Washer Nozzle. REAR, FRONT - 28930-CA000 - Genuine Nissan Part

Yes, I called the dealers and gave them my VIN# and they said that part is discontinued. The links show those to fit but they wont as the ones we took off have a 90 degree angle where the hose fits and we tried the ones pointing down like in your links but it kinks the hose and you get no water. They look like this.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I have used Toyota nozzles in the past. They have two adjustable outlets, fit fine and IMHO work better than the originals.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts