Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Receiving code P0303 (Cylinder 3 misfire) on my 07 MO. Changed plugs and coil pack. Still pulling P0303. Changed cylinder 3 injector. Still pulling P0303. Ran ohms on coil pack and have continuity. Still pulling P0303. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Receiving code P0303 (Cylinder 3 misfire) on my 07 MO. Changed plugs and coil pack. Still pulling P0303. Changed cylinder 3 injector. Still pulling P0303. Ran ohms on coil pack and have continuity. Still pulling P0303. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I have many suggestions (if you haven't done these already before replacing the ignition coil and fuel injector):
  • Did you check for battery + voltage at the ignition coil harness connector (Terminal 3) key on/engine off?
  • Did you check for the ignition coil signal at the ignition coil harness connector (Terminal 1) while the engine is cranking/running?
  • Did you check for battery + voltage at the fuel injector harness connector (Terminal 1) key on/engine of?
  • Did you check for the fuel injector pulse signal (ground) at the fuel injector harness connector (Terminal 2) while the engine is cranking/running?
  • Did you check for an intake manifold leak by cylinder #3 with starter fluid or propane?
  • Did you check compression on cylinder #3?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts