1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Just look at the picture and I am sure you will agree that you will not be able to find any vehicle that is as sharp looking as a Murano....:4:

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
zebelkhan said:
Just look at the picture and I am sure you will agree that you will not be able to find any vehicle that is as sharp looking as a Murano....:4:
Uhmmm...hmmmhmmm..... Infiniti FX? Porsche Cayenne? :D

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
SugarRushMurano said:
Uhmmm...hmmmhmmm..... Infiniti FX? Porsche Cayenne? :D
You must be kidding! FX is nice, but Cayenne???? Give me a break.....Look at that picture again.....:4:

·
Registered
781 Posts
I could come up with a couple...

G35 Coupe
IS350

For those with deeper pockets
Anything Italian...

Now if you said SUV...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The wife wanted an RX330 and I wanted an FX35, so we compromised and bought the Murano. Go figure. My only regret with the Mo was not getting the Navi. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
My boss has the FX45 and every customer who comes in and seeing them side-by-side says they like the Murano better. And I agree.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
david_brown14 said:
My boss has the FX45 and every customer who comes in and seeing them side-by-side says they like the Murano better. And I agree.
To be honest I like the front end on a FX but I think its "butt" looks ugly! The biggest turn-off for me on a FX however is its small or short windows.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I peruse my 05 FX brochure regularly in considering a 45 as a possible replacement for my 02 Maxima.

I dont know if it's the Infiniti badge, physical design or performance but it has a presence that is lacking in the Mo, IMHO. Still, I have NOT regretting getting the Mo.

(Sidenote: I'm may be taking the FX out on a test drive tomorrow. :2: )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts