Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd Post some Updated Pic's of my MO... Before my Pandora Bumper comes in...

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another look

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last One

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
stunning!! can't wait to see the pandora kit.

·
Registered
81 Posts
very nice setup!! making me think twice about doing some things to my Mo.. the hks coilover.. are they designed specifically for the murano? or did u custom fit them? i couldnt find them online.. how much is that drop?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
MuranoXpress-

I don't know where to start. Normally I hate the look of 20" rims because that usually means they are shod with baloney skins. But in your case they look great! The tires and rims look in perspective to one another. I like the way the wheel wells are better filled out as compared to stock.

The third photo makes the tire width look massive as compared to the OEMs. Does your MO ride like it's on rails? I bet it stops on a dime, too.

You really have done a great job with your MO. In fact, it almost doesn't look like a MO. The lowered stance makes it look much longer and also less like an SUV.

I look forward to seeing what's next.

-njjoe

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
j a y said:
very nice setup!! making me think twice about doing some things to my Mo.. the hks coilover.. are they designed specifically for the murano? or did u custom fit them? i couldnt find them online.. how much is that drop?
The HKS Hypermax is Made for the MO and is Hight adjutable... way cool...

HKS Hipermax Type S-style

K can be used for TZ50 (QR25DE) PZ50 (VQ35DE) PNZ50 (VQ35DE)

HKS partl number :80120-AN002

Website : http://www.hks-power.co.jp/products/suspension/hipermax/list/nissan_list.html

Ride comfort is not compromised and handling has improved due to the lowered height...

Am pretty happy with the Install and i would do it all over again if i had to... whats more my MO happens to be the very first MO in Singapore to have the HKS Coilovers...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
njjoe said:
MuranoXpress-

I don't know where to start. Normally I hate the look of 20" rims because that usually means they are shod with baloney skins. But in your case they look great! The tires and rims look in perspective to one another. I like the way the wheel wells are better filled out as compared to stock.

The third photo makes the tire width look massive as compared to the OEMs. Does your MO ride like it's on rails? I bet it stops on a dime, too.

You really have done a great job with your MO. In fact, it almost doesn't look like a MO. The lowered stance makes it look much longer and also less like an SUV.

I look forward to seeing what's next.

-njjoe
Thanks for the nice words of encouragement... The ride is suprisingly comfy ... thanks to the HKS Coilovers ...

And Yes I'm not done with my MO yet...

More to come... awaiting for a shipment from Japan... really gonna pimp my Mo out...

Cheers

·
Registered
421 Posts
HKS Coilovers

Nice setup!

How much did you buy the HKS coilovers for?
Do you have pictures of the rear coilover setup?

N2MURANOS

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
The rear cannot be a coilover setup, right? The springs and shocks are separate in the rear.

·
Registered
81 Posts
is this set available in the US? i looked on the hks us website and couldnt find this setup.. how much did this set cost you if you dont mind me asking? i cant understand the japanese site.. also how low is your drop?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Eric L. said:
The rear cannot be a coilover setup, right? The springs and shocks are separate in the rear.

yup, just like the 350z

1 - 14 of 14 Posts