Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the nissannews.com website it says "Enhancements for the 2004 FX include a refined suspension for improved ride comfort" etc. etc. i was wondering if they refined the SE suspension on the Murano as well? sometimes it feels just a bit harsh...

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
The FX and Murano are completely unrelated, so it is unlikely. I have had no complaints about the way my SE rides. Its no Highlander, but thats the reason I didn't get a Highlander to begin with.

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
I AGREE (ABOVE)

i really like the wqay my MO rolls.... and, i like the speed-sensative steering (although my 1985 prelude had it...back in the day.... so its no marvel of technology!!)

i am glad (in retrospect) i got the SLAWD-MO, as i plan a slightly different rim, with a slightly different profile (will more than likely make the ride a bit 'firmer' or more unforgiving)

i am curious though...........

"what p/n's differ on the suspension of the SE and the SL???"

i should have the parts list soon enough though (will scan it!!)

-S

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Since you will get the parts list I won't spoil the part numbers for you. But according to my list the only different parts are the springs and strut/shocks in terms of SE vs SL. I actually don't find the SE to be that firm at all. If anything, I would not a set of KYB AGX's for the car, if KYB ever gets around to making them...probably like 3 years from now.

esemes said:
I AGREE (ABOVE)

i really like the wqay my MO rolls.... and, i like the speed-sensative steering (although my 1985 prelude had it...back in the day.... so its no marvel of technology!!)

i am glad (in retrospect) i got the SLAWD-MO, as i plan a slightly different rim, with a slightly different profile (will more than likely make the ride a bit 'firmer' or more unforgiving)

i am curious though...........

"what p/n's differ on the suspension of the SE and the SL???"

i should have the parts list soon enough though (will scan it!!)

-S

1 - 4 of 4 Posts