Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got this from a Nissan dealer this weekend.
2004 Murano Dealer Packages:

2004 Murano Dealer Packages:

Description
TRG SE Touring Package: Includes contents of SRF plus: Leather seating surfaces, 4-way power passenger seat, memory stystem (for diver’s seat, adjustable pedals, outside mirrors) heated front seats, and heated outside mirrors
TRG SL Touring Package: Includes contents of Lth plus: HID Headlights (with manual levelizer) memory system (for driver’s seat, adjustable pedals, outside mirrors) heated front seats, and heated outside mirrors
SE and SL: SRF Sunroof Package: includes contents of PRM Plus: Sunroof
SE and SL: PRM Premium Package: Roof Rails, Adjustable pedals, Bose Audio System, Cargo Net and Cargo Cover
SE and SL: VDC Dynamic Control Package: Vehicle Dynamic Control, Traction Control System, Tire Pressure monitoring system Note: SE & SL models Require TRG Package (Touring)
SE and SL: NAV Navigation Package: Note SE Require TRG, VDC, SL Require TRG, Lth, VDC
SE and SL: MES Mobile entertainment System and prewiring SE Req. TRG, SL Req Lth
SL: Lth Leather Package: includes contents of SRF plus Leather seating surfaces, 4 way power passenger seat, and dark silver colored lower bumpers
SL: CHR Chrome Wheels Requires TRG
Colors same as last year nothing new added.

Please note in the Northeast the SE is only available with the touring package and not the VDC or navigation. Also the Mobile entertainment is not available yet on either model. This was as of September dealer ordering configurations available.
This may all change later.
Hope this answers questions you may have.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Just too old to read it I guess.

Wanna tell me what it says that is different from 2003.
or show closeups?

TIA

Homer

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Thanks for retyping it!:2:

Didn't see anything about
Any "all new AWD" as said on the Nissan news
Any "Manual select" transmission as stated.....etc.

as it says....."this may all change later"

Homer

·
Registered
76 Posts
the manual shiftronic is definitely available on the murano04
if you go to the canada website www.nissancanada.ca
all the 04 specs are already listed!
but canada may be different from the states i dont know...

one color change that i noticed, pewter now comes with the charcoal interior as well. damn.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Pewter does come with the Charcoal interior in the US also

Also they do not call out the new manual select transmission because I think it is standard on the SE and not a special package.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts