Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the good news is that I have no buffeting problems with my MO. Tried 1) driving at 60 mph with rear windows down; and 2) driving at 60 mph with sunroof fully open. No problem.

The bad news - after 125 miles, started hearing my first rattle coming from the rear drivers side area. I think it might be the infamous window rattle. I'll do a search for previous posts, but if anyone knows any quick fixes, please let me know.

To be honest, the rattle doesn't bother me that much. For a long time, I thought it was one of my one-year old's toys in the trunk. I'm just loving the ride.

·
4,664 Posts
Well I hope your luck continues... I've found that temperature and wind direction actually affect, if and how bad, the buffeting is...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's All Good

The rattle was from the cargo cover. No big deal. Count me as one satisfied MO owner.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Re: It's All Good

SHINDIG said:
The rattle was from the cargo cover. No big deal. Count me as one satisfied MO owner.
Hmmmm....the cargo cover, eh? I think I'll have to experiment with that. I too have what I believed to be the infamous door rattle, but now I'll have to verify. For example: for the longest time, I thought I had some loud, mysterious rattle coming from somewhere around the B-pillar on the passenger side. I never really noticed that it only happened when my wife was with me. Then, one lucky day, I heard the rattle (again) and noticed that the sun visor (her side) was flipped down (she has this thing for using the visors ALL the time) and had become "unsnapped" from its seat nearest the rear view mirror (does this make sense?). Snapped it back in and, ta-da, the rattle disappeared. :claphead:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts