Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our dealer is having trouble pre ordering SE models fully loaded with the navigation system.
Does anyone know if the order process for 2004 SE's is open or available to the dealers. He was able to order the SL.
Any information would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
66 Posts
ordering

I can't answer your question, but I have another question. Is Labor Day Weekend a good time to pre order a 2004? Would one get a better rate now than waiting for them to come out?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Well...I don't know, but I would think that there is nothing peculiar to the 2004's about ordering or the NAV. The issues, it would seem to me, will be dealer related.

The dealers might get a quota, and if they already filled their quota with certain models and combinations then that particular dealer may not have ordered what you are looking for and can't check what other dealers have ordered to do a swap... assuming they would be willing to do that in the first place.

Also, they will be wanting to offload their 2003's, labor day or no labor day, before the 2004's arrive. And if by better rate you mean loan interest, that will be at time of purchase/loan approval, probably not order.

I would say check around. Try different dealers and see what they will do.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I made a couple of calls over the weekend and are going to give our dealer one more chance to order the model we want this week. They keep saying they can order the SL but every time they try and order the SE with our options the computer kicks it back.
My next step is to get another dealer to order the one we want and then get my deposit back. Thanks for the advice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts