Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea when the '04 M's are coming out? Will there be any difference, i.e. colors, options, packages, price?:jump3:

·
Registered
57 Posts

Best estimates for delivery is around end of September.

From www.nissannews.com:
Enhancements to the 2004 Murano:
·Manual shift mode for CVT on SE Models
·Added Sunroof and Touring Packages
·Standard 10-way power driver’s seat with power lumber (replaces 8-way power seat with manual lumbar)
·Standard satellite radio pre-wiring and available mobile entertainment system pre-wiring (reception available when properly equipped with antenna and receiver and service activated)

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
The attached image explains the differences between the "models". But since the "models" all share the same suspension, body and engine, they really are option packages instead of models. There is no specific badging for the various "models" either. Anyhow, the touring model has all the bells and whistles. I would expect the same will be true for the Murano.

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Released: Official 2004 Details

Mosh said:

Enhancements to the 2004 Murano:
·Manual shift mode for CVT on SE Models
·Added Sunroof and Touring Packages
·Standard 10-way power driver’s seat with power lumber (replaces 8-way power seat with manual lumbar)
·Standard satellite radio pre-wiring and available mobile entertainment system pre-wiring (reception available when properly equipped with antenna and receiver and service activated)
I got the only 2004 MO book from My Favourite Dealer (more on their way).

* 6-speed manual shift (standard on all Canadian SEs) (replaces sport mode). Don't know what SL gets (same sport mode as 2003?).

* Power Lumber (stiff pine boards) standard on all SL and SE (Canada)

* No touring and sunroof packages (Canadian models are already pre-packaged).

You'll love this, though: cabernet is in.

Deep Bordeaux is only available as SE, with cabernet leather.

Cafe Latte leather added to blue exterior (black still available, cafe latte cloth becomes available, as does blue SL).

Pewter has the most interioir colour choices (all but cafe latte cloth).

Silver comes in cabernet or charcoal (cloth or leather). No change from '03.

Ebony (super black) has cabernet leather or charcoal (cloth or leather). No change from '03.

FWD now standard in Canada, with AWD optional. VDC, TCS, TPMS still only available on SE.

·
Registered
278 Posts
R-F Takes Plunge

Is it Enforcer who said, "R-F, just go buy the damn thing!"?

Maybe. At 6:30 this evening, the PF was paid/sold/delivered, and at 9:30, I bought the blue '03 SE.

In terms of '03 vs '04, and what the difference would have to be... well, it'll cost me about $9,600. less than an '04 would have, by the end of it all (finance charges and all that).

This is the blue puppy that I first saw on the day I first checked out the MO seriously. It sat there for 3 months, always there, every time I went. I knew it was mine. Selling the PF made it real. Sales Manager moved it to the "sold" line an hour before I called him to book it.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Awright.
Welcome to the official fold.

But you set a record that will never be broken!
160 posts by a non owner.
At least you know what to expect!

Hope it treats you right, RF.

Homer

·
Registered
278 Posts
Broken Record

Did you say I was becoming a broken record? "Gonna get a Murano... gonna get a Murano..."

Research, research, research.

Sure, I ordered it tonight (and all the accessories) and said, "Fix the door locking problem while you're at it."

;)

·
Registered
163 Posts
yeah... it's a ford though... 0-62 in 9.3 seconds make it a fast getaway? hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha muuuuhhhahahahahhaa... that's quite funny...

FixOrRepairDaily
FoundOnRoadDead

aka

FORD

·
Registered
68 Posts
I must be "brain dead." I can't seem to find the article about the 2004 Murano on the nissannews.com website. I would like a little more detail. Thanks.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Sun vs. Moon

The translucent aperture in the roof is not supposed to change. Just the shiftronic and electric lumbar (vibrating pine).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts