Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on buying a 2004 Murano when they come out. I'd buy a 2003 now but my new job won't start for at least 2-3 more months (don't you love waiting on security clearances) so I figure I may as well wait until the 04 comes out. Anyone here know when to expect them? August, September, or October?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got lucky and they found a place for me and paid me my salary while awaiting checks and things. Finally will be starting in a few weeks. Congrats to you! (Sorry, I don't know when the 2004's will hit the showrooms, but Sept-Oct would be my guess.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Unfortunately for me its one of those positions that requires clearance before they let me in the door. It would make things so much easier if it wasn't. I currently have a 99 Mercury Cougar which by the way I defy anyone to get a carseat in that thing and have it be secure. :) That's why I need a new car and the Murano just looks great.

I told my wife before they went on sale that this was going to be my next vehicle. She didn't believe me then but she does now! I swear if she catches me looking at the brocure one more time I think she's gonna smack me.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Neo, for what it's worth, it may not be too long -- I just sat in a 04 Maxie on Thursday, though I think it'll probably be the fall by the time they show up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts