Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What will be the differences between the 2003 and 2004 lines?

Any major changes? when is the 2004 line out on the market?

Thanks.

Ler..

·
Registered
2,065 Posts

·
4,664 Posts
That could be the picture of choice on a lot of threads...:eek:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Watching paint dry

This has gone from watching grass grow to being in a 7-11, looking at milk that is past the due date, but you can see the delivery truck coming down the road with fresh milk. Hey, might as well wait a few minutes, and get fresh milk for the same price!

... and shiftronic...

... and blue...

·
Registered
278 Posts
MOtivated!

They gave me a Sentra to drive until the MO comes in. Now there's a reason to make a deal quickly!

·
4,664 Posts
They gave you a Sentra? What did you do to them?

Just kidding, but you're going to be delighted with the MO after the Sentra...:D

·
Registered
57 Posts
bleh

Shiftronic.....bleh.
I think I'm going to be forced to by the SL because the 2004 SE will have this "Feature".
Does anybody use this? Is it just a gimmick that gets old quick?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Sentra, Shiftronic

jaak: I'm sure their intentions were noble (they intend for me to get an MO very soon).

Mosh: Shiftronic uses more fuel, but gives you more control when you want it, and maybe many of us will only use it for a while (shortly after purchase) or occasionally, but I think that it will have an effect on resale value.

I'm thinking in terms of:

It's 2007, and you're selling an MO that has or does not have: shiftronic, leather, AWD, etc. A FWD MO may be very hard to sell, and one with no shiftronic may lose more than its cost in resale value. It's there. I don't have to use it (in the photos, it appears to replace the "S" of the D-S mode).

·
Registered
278 Posts
Prices Released Today

'04 MO colours, prices, etc., hit the Nissan site today (Canada):

SL FWD: $37,700
SL AWD: $39,700

SE FWD: $44,900
SE AWD: $46,900

Lease rate on SL FWD is 9.x%, making the payments higher than the AWD. They do not want you to lease the FWD SL.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Oops

Nissan must have been changing the site. They are all at 9.2% lease rate right now.

Tum ta tum tum... still waiting. Maybe just pay cash instead.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Buy It Fast!

Lease rate just went up from 9.2% to 9.26%, but my dealer tells me that there is a mistake, and the site may be on cheap drugs or something.

So, no stock and no firm answer yet, but just to cover all bases, I'm getting a quote on an '03 in stock.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yes, Canadian. Yes, buy one.

MusicMan:

Yes, Canadian prices.

Enforcer: yep. But... you have never seen me shop. I buy a room full of ceramic floor tiles one at a time. It took me 9 months to complete a home theater rig.

I did get a quote a November 2002 SE today. Price is okay, but ... might as well ... wait for the 04.

By Christmas or Easter, I should have it all nailed down.

... or maybe for my birthday.

·
Registered
278 Posts
They don't convert

US pricing is slightly higher than CAD$ converted.

There is a $200 increase on SL in Canada ($120 US, more or less) and a $400 increase in all SE models.

Should give you some indication of the cost of "shiftronic" and electric lumbar support.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts