Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no lights on can only drive car in the day time ..first got car they worked and one day there was nothing ..am a female am lost now park lights dont wont ..I need help

·
Registered
749 Posts
Have you checked the fuse?

·
Registered
749 Posts
If you don't have an owner's manual, you can download a copy from here:

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts
You're quite capable of navigating the fuses. Use the manual, read through the fuse listings until you find what you need. Don't worry about this, the manual is clear and makes it much easier.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a2004 murano last week it didn't wont to start I was told it was the fuel pump so my husband clean it after 30 mins the car started back up drive for three days while I was at the krogers it wouldn't stay running so I brought a new fuel pump but it on and am still having the same problem the car will start but wont stay running..am at a lost could someone please tell me where to start itll crack over but wont stay running ..if someone could help I would be so humble am missing work and I can't move it from the krogers cause it wont stay running..cant get it towed because am missing work someone please point me in the right direction

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts
You are missing a diagnosis of the problem. Without that, you should not throw parts at it.

The one simple thing you can do that costs nothing is to check all the fuses. Earlier, you said:

It's so many fuses I dont know where start..
That is not an workable answer. You start by reading the functions listed for each fuse in the owner's manual, or printed inside the cover of the fuse panel. You don't need to worry about many of them like wipers or power seats. But you can remove every one of the suspect fuses, one at a time, and check it to see if it's blown. This takes patience, but it costs you nothing. If you don't do it, you will pay someone to do it. Doing it yourself is free.

Replace any blown fuses. There are some inside the car, some under the hood. Your owner's manual tells you where the fuse blocks are. If you don't find blown fuses, then you need a real diagnosis.

To get a diagnosis, you need to have the Murano flat-bedded (not towed, that will damage it) to a repair shop where they can check the car for trouble codes. That is always step one in diagnosing a modern car.

Based on the codes, they are likely to be able to diagnose the problem. Have the code reading done, and then work from the information the shop has generated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts