Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey....I'm interested in buying a Nissan Murano and I'm wondering if there is going to be a all new and improved, 2004, Nissan Murano coming out anytime soon...say within the next 6 months or so? thanks for your help! I've heard of all of the complaints of the rataling in the back when the windows are open and the uncomfortable front driver seat and I want to also know if those issues are going to get fixed or not...if not then they should as I am being pushed away by the MANY complaints I've heard and read. thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
By far, the general consensus among current Mo owners is that it is a wonderful car. Despite the occaional problem here and there (which are mostly minor by the way), most Mo owners would buy the car again. Sure you'll have the occasional bad CVT, but the number of these doesn't appear to be out of the norm when compared with the number of bad "standard" transmissions. If you haven't had the opportunity, take one for a test drive or two or three (or four in my case) and you'll be sold each time.

If you take the time to read through the threads, you'll find a ton of useful information and drivers who love this car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts