Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m having a problem with my 2005 Nissan Murano car windows to where I have to constantly reset them if I lower the passenger window or the driver window and then I put them back up and open the doors I have to reset them because they were automatically go down any idea on what the issue can be?I’m having a problem with my 2005 Nissan Marano car windows to where I have to constantly reset them if I lower the passenger window or the driver window and then I put them back up and open the doors I have to reset them because they were automatically go down any idea on what the issue can be?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Sound like the "anti-pinch" feature was engaged.

If using the "auto-up" feature and the window closed all the way then drops a few inches, then the "anti-pinch" feature was engaged. Grabbing the window while closing will cause this to happen. My grandson set mine off by hanging on the window when it was closing.

The only way to fix it on the first Gen, that I know of, is to take the door apart, removing the glass and doing a motor reset. Dealer charges $100 per window to reset. The procedure is in the FSM, if you want to take a stab at it yourself.

Have a good day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts