Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the new 2006 color chardonnay, is closer to the old polished pewter or luminous gold?

·
Registered
470 Posts
romano3490 said:
Does anyone know if the new 2006 color chardonnay, is closer to the old polished pewter or luminous gold?
Chardonnay was a 2005 color also. I believe Chardonnay is closer to the Luminous Gold. Polished pewter was replaced with Platinum in 2005. I never see the gold colors but Polished Pewter was a very good and popular color in my area of the world.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
the US chardonnay is like the CDN sunset beige. they were the replacement colors for the luminous gold in 05. it's like a gold with some grey in it. looks kinda pearly actually. in some lights it's a vibrant gold and it's others you can see the grey. the polished pewter was also a very popular up here but ever since we got our glacier pearl i've been seeing more and more GP's around the city.

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,422 Posts
I was told by someone in the service department at the dealer I frequent that they're bringing in the lighter blue seen on the G35's.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i highly doubt that. maybe for the totally redesigned murano. they already took a big step making the fire red for the 06 murano's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts