Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the lease numbers for an 06 SL FWD Murano? I saw a post on here last month that had the residual for the 42 month lease at 52% for 15K miles. I'm getting quoted closer to 49% for 17K miles. I can't imagine the residual going down 3% for and extra 2K per year.

Money factor still at .00079 with security deposit and .00094 without?

Thanks for your help guys, I'm trying my best to get into one... we need the room! The Audi A4 is just too crowded with two car seats! Funny thing is this wouldn't even be an issue but I just called to ask what my payoff was (we still have 8 months left on our lease) and the dealer I bought the car from said he'd give me $500 more than my payoff for the car! (This is not who gave me the quote above... that is a local dealer who has what we want on the lot)

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know why I even bother talking to other dealers.

Deal 1: Local dealer
$34,735 MSRP (SL FWD w/ touring and a few odds and ends)
$17,012 at lease end

$500 security deposit
$463 1st payment
$442 doc and other fees
$1405 due at signing

$463 w/ paying $500 security deposit (
$471 w/o
these are with my 6% tax

-----------------------------------------------

Deal 2: Guys I've bought my last 3 cars from
$34,925 MSRP (same as car above plus crossbars)
$32,326 sales price ($500 over invoice - exactly)
$17,810 at lease end

no security deposit
bank or aquisition fee ($550) and doc fees ect. ($279) rolled in
only 1st payment due at signing

$436.97 with 6% tax ($412 before tax)

Both are 42 month leases with 17K miles.

Deal #2 is from a dealer I've dealt with for several years now... they are over 3 hours away from me but have delivered every car to me. They even said they would deliver this one and take our Audi back in trade if I sent them digital pictures of it to verify it's condition... really, I don't know why I even bother looking elsewhere. What am I getting for the $2300 more I'd pay on Deal 1 than Deal 2? I may ask when they call back to see if I want to buy from them.
:)

Is there anything I'm missing guys or is this a great deal?

Dave

·
Registered
216 Posts
One other thing, if you are a Tier 1 credit customer, security deposit is waived on the Murano this month.

So, don't let them charge you one or bump up the rate to have it waived!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, they told me that. What does your credit score have to be to be Tier 1? He figured the lease that way.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help - new MO owner

Took delivery of an 06 SL Touring last night. See deal #2 above and add $3 per month - stupid shopping cart dent in the rear quarter panel.

Basically a $439 per month lease with nothing but the first payment due at signing for 42 months and 17K miles per year.

I'm sure this isn't the best deal out there (purchase price was $500 over invoice) but I'm happy with it. The A4 we were in was just too small for 2 children under the age of 5 and all their stuff. We got out of the lease with 8 months left and were no worse for wear (hope the MO carries it's value that well) We were able to trade it in and pretty much walk away.

I can't say enough good things about Peter and Robbie at Jack Ingram in Montgomery, AL. I live almost 150 miles away and Robbie delivered the MO to me!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello!

If anyone could post the lease numbers for March (or April if available), I would really appreciate it. Looking to get back into a Murano real soon.

Shappy0869, maybe you can help?

Thanks to all in advance for your help and assistance. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts