Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
You are on top of it man! Too bad Nissan isn't as it appears that either the 2006 MO is redeisnged significatanly or the link is for the 350 Z.

Must be the same person that designed the alternator.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But maybe the link to the pdf is bad?? Wha...roadster model...oh wait this is the Z ??? Looks like the link is bad. Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I don't think the link is bad but rather the PDF as the DOC map lists the MO but the contents is for the 350.

Hey this could be a collectors items... hold on I'm gonna download it and archive it. :p

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gonzo said:
I don't think the link is bad but rather the PDF as the DOC map lists the MO but the contents is for the 350.
Yup, that is more accurate. Sorry for the false alarm. It'll be interesting to see when and what gets fixed (i.e., will they put up the MO manual or change the link and title to reflect the contents).

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
We should get a pool going here... when/how will it be fixed?

• Replace/update PDF
  • Remove link
  • Send out a Recall
  • Close my eyes and when I open its all better

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL. #4 didn't work--I tried.

But it does look like they took your collector's item down (404 on the link)--hope you got it while it lasted:>

·
Love to live w/ MO
419 Posts
did the right thing (i guess)

sent the email to website support pointing out the error, hopefully they'll fix it or at least let Nissan US know about it.

OR,

as Gonzo suggested, i'll stick with third option.....

Send out a Recall
hehehehhe...........

lol.......

just refreshed the page and now they changed it to the Owner's Manual for Nissan 350Z 2006

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
DOH its gone.... this internet stuff is just to real time for my taste... I'm going to dig up my 8-track and listen to some tunes. :p

·
Love to live w/ MO
419 Posts
Gonzo said:
DOH its gone.... this internet stuff is just to real time for my taste... I'm going to dig up my 8-track and listen to some tunes. :p
i got it any how.... do you need it Gonzo ?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dang--they changed the link to 350Z! Oh well.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
The page on the site which lists all the owners manuals doesn't show a 2006 Murano one yet. Anyday now though....:4:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts