Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Love to live w/ MO
419 Posts
hey gonzo,
im desparatley looking for the changes in 06 Mo as well. but there is nothing showing up anywhere about it and the salesperson i talked to doesnt really know as well.....

so still crossing fingers.... i might go with 06 instead of changing my MO right now

·
Registered
834 Posts
Perfect! I'll have my 03 payed off by then :p

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
I'm not sure if I'm a fan...yet. It's still a concept I'm sure, but I don't like the speaker out in the open like that and definitely don't like the rise in the shifter in the center console. Why?
---------
EDIT: Am I seeing a clutch pedal?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Might not really be the 2006 interior... I just found this picture on the net and thought it resembled the Mo's inside with a futuristic look. :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2:

The dash looks too small, and so does the side view mirror.

·
4,664 Posts
It's not the Murano... The rise in the center of the seat is kind of funky... I hope it doesn't vibrate.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
TheGymKid said:
Might not really be the 2006 interior... I just found this picture on the net and thought it resembled the Mo's inside with a futuristic look. :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2:

The dash looks too small, and so does the side view mirror.

Its the Nissan Sportcompact Concept unveiled at the recent NYAIS. My guess for the 2006 Murano, is that the interior updates will be similar to the JDM and Euro market Muranos.

·
Love to live w/ MO
419 Posts
WOW!!!

man if the new MO is gonna look something like it, i will love to change my MO especally the dash is awesome !!!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like that dash too but I also like the MOs layout a bit better... must be because I already own one. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts