Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a used 2006 Murano. On the drive home I could access all of the features on the screen (fuel econ, trip, etc.). The next day when I went to drive it the GPS came onto the screen upon start up and now the buttons (fuel econ, trip, etc.) won't work. I did however find a remote that I can use to navigate through the GPS functions but cannot figure out how to access the regular features using said remote. All of my internet searches have left me empty handed so any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ladya!

My 2006 came with two books...an Owner's Manual and a Navigation System manual. Do you have the Navigation Manual? It has all the "how to's" needed to operate the Nav system.

I do know that the functions you mention will not work if the Nav system is on.

Rky

·
Registered
289 Posts
Mine does not come on unless I turn it on but I suppose there is a way to turn it off. Other members may be able to walk you through it.

But until they sign in, lets start by letting us know what button on the radio/nav you press after you start the car and the warning screen comes on?

You might check online and see if you can locate a Nissan book titled "2006 Navigation System...Owners Manual"

Rky

1 - 5 of 5 Posts