Nissan Murano Forum banner
101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Some of us need to work for living.
end of the year and a lot of work have come up.
I am pausing the product a few more weeks.
every project needs money to get finished.
some parts are stuck at customs...In South africa every thing takes longer as we have the worst goverment:mad:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
So what ever happened with your project?
Hi chidog hope all goes well.

I have been busy the couple of months with renovations at work and got married, so this week I am busy get all the parts cleaned and taking the variable pulleys to someone that can press it all together.
will keep the post updated as everything will soon be come together.
looking forward to it, how are your project coming on? I presume its already finished:D

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hi chidog hope all goes well.

I have been busy the couple of months with renovations at work and got married, so this week I am busy get all the parts cleaned and taking the variable pulleys to someone that can press it all together.
will keep the post updated as everything will soon be come together.
looking forward to it, how are your project coming on? I presume its already finished:D
Yeah all the fun is done. My daughter is still using it. Remember there is a filter under that small warm up oil cooler. Yeah keep us updated on what is going on with it. And great to hear from you its been a long time since you have been here.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Hey Guys,hope you are doing all well.
I know its been a long time,but there were much more important stuff to sort out.
I cleaned the pulleys and did the pin conversion on the pulleys,I feel so bad that I did not took photos when I put the pulleys together,but here are some photos that I took when I put everything together on the transmission
Automotive tire Tire Tread Wheel Bumper

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Automotive tire Silver Automotive wheel system Rim Circle

This clutch spring was not an easy job if you don't have the correct tools.
I saw a video on YouTube from one guy that used a 6inch PVC stopper and make a tool out of it, that works perfect, if someone want to know I will post the link

·
Registered
400 Posts
Looks good, though I did not use RTV to seal the case. And that photo with the coil springs, that whole deal is a bad design, when I took mine apart those springs were not straight, that plate has too much side clearance to keep them from moving, and yes not easy job. Looks like it should work good. Let us know.

101 - 120 of 126 Posts