Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
hey nico. those have been already posted but it never hurts takin a look at those awesome guages again :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
06 pics

I would love to see pics of the 06 SL instead of the SE. I want to see if the wheels changed on the SL like they did on the SE.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i really wanna see the new interior color

·
Registered
487 Posts
LED taillights! Finally!

And more silvery-stuff on the climate buttons...

... looks like a software update for the NAV ...

Why would you buy an FX? ;)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Wonder if the LED's will be a direct replacement for earlier models or if there needs to be relays and boosters and other such.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I was looking at the 06 while my 03 was in the shop... I see that they removed the rear cup holders on the 06. I guess that is one solution... a bit heavy handed but a solution.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
the rear cupholders are acutally in the rear armrest now gonzo :) personally i like them in the old position better.

·
Registered
184 Posts
where was the old cup holder at? i've always thought they've been where in the 06's is right now?!?!

on another note: the site http://www.nissanhelp.com/Models/2006/Murano/Specifications.htm says that under interior/rear seats. there's 4-way power? does anyone know what they're talking about? i didn't know the rear seats were powered? or am i missing something?
thx

·
Registered
186 Posts
06murano said:
where was the old cup holder at? i've always thought they've been where in the 06's is right now?!?!

on another note: the site http://www.nissanhelp.com/Models/2006/Murano/Specifications.htm says that under interior/rear seats. there's 4-way power? does anyone know what they're talking about? i didn't know the rear seats were powered? or am i missing something?
thx
:confused: Must be a typo. They aren't powered.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
06murano said:
The rear seat cup-holders were recessed into the rear of the front-seat center console at floor level. It is too inconvenient to be useful.

-njjoe

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
As joe said............

One way people "use" them is to inadvertantly kick them. (After all, have you ever seen cupholders on the floor before?) :)
This opens the cupholders and the next kick destroys them.
Don't laugh, it has happend to several here.

Should be in a training film to show what the opposite of an ergonomically designed interior is.

Some things about the Nissan defy rational
explanation.

Have I told you (lately) about how I like the half of a sunroof I got (After paying for a whole one?) :rolleyes:

Homer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts