Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright everyone, now that the 2006's are beginning to hit the lots, lets hear what people are getting quoted for the new vehicles.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got one!

Well, I'm pretty sure I got a good deal and I bought a 2006 Murano tonight!

Specs:
2006 Murano SL FWD with Touring Package
Cargo protector
Roof rack crossbars
Floormats
Splash Guards
Sunroof Wind Deflector

Out-the-door price after tax and all fees was $33,800. I thought this was a very good price!

Will post pictures soon---by the way the new instrument panel is SO MUCH BETTER!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Showoff!

Love it. Congratulations.

Now wipe that silly grin off your face.

Keep wipin', it'll come of after maybe a year.......

Homer

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Sounds pretty good. Invoice price is listed as $31,542, and that's without taxes and fees.

So, now we'd better see that post count of yours start going up! ;)

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I love the new instruments also.

I would love a speedo that had an adjustable range. Say 0 to 80mph. If would make the resolution so much more usable. The speedo on ym Phaeton goes 0 to 200 mph and is somewhat silly doing that, IMHO.

Grip

PS welcome Xrayboy (what does that handle mean?)

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Pretty Nice looking Monitor!

Grip

PS My youngest was Chief Resident At St. Josephs Hospital last year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
bought a 2006 SL AWD

I'm new to the forum, but I traded in my 2003 BMW 530i for a 06 SL AWD with Nav for $35,700.

SL Touring Pkg
NAV
All season floor mats
Splash guards
Cargo area protector
VDC
Sunroof wind deflector

Hopefully I'll have the car in the next few days.
I didn't get the rear DVD...going to look for aftermarket for the headrest DVD LCDs setup. Anyone have any suggestions?

NH

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all...this is my first post on here...but I dont think it will be my last :) I'm glad to see there is a Murano forum just as their are numerous WRX forums (which is where I'm somewhat active at;) )

Anyways, here's the lease pricing information for the 2006 Murano S AWD that my wife and I picked up on Dec. 19th.

MSRP: $30,655 (convenience package, floor mats, splash guards)
Selling price: $28,160 (exactly at invoice)
Acquisition fee: $550
We traded in her 2004 Jetta and they gave us close to what we owed on it (I think we only rolled up $250 into the cap cost - in other words they gave us about $500 over kbb)
We put absolutely $0 money down (as I'm sure most of you know why putting money down is a very BAD idea on a lease).

So our total for a 12k mile/yr 42 month lease is $365 after 10% taxes. I was happy to get right around her trade value as well as invoice on a brand spankin' new Murano (they had no other 06's)!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, I followed the shopping advice I purchased from Fighting Chance and placed an order for a Murano yesterday. I ordered:
  • 2006 SE (AWD)
  • SE Touring Package
  • Dynamic Control Package
  • Navigation System
  • Tow Package
  • Carpeted Floor Mats
  • Splash Guards
  • Cargo Area Protector
  • Sunroof Wind Deflector
My purchase price, excluding TT&L, was $35,450!

To get it at that price, I had to place an order for it - so I won't really be a member of the Mo-owners club until mid- to late-March...

Jax

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jax said:
Well, I followed the shopping advice I purchased from Fighting Chance and placed an order for a Murano yesterday. I ordered:
  • 2006 SE (AWD)
  • SE Touring Package
  • Navigation System
  • Tow Package
  • Carpeted Floor Mats
  • Splash Guards
  • Cargo Area Protector
  • Sunroof Wind Deflector

To get it at that price, I had to place an order for it - so I won't really be a member of the Mo-owners club until mid- to late-March...

Jax
hey,

did you get it yet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jax said:
  • 2006 SE (AWD)
  • SE Touring Package
  • Navigation System
  • Tow Package
  • Carpeted Floor Mats
  • Splash Guards
  • Cargo Area Protector
  • Sunroof Wind Deflector

Jax
hey,

did you get it yet?

·
Registered
10 Posts
net.altima said:
hey,

did you get it yet?
Yes, I did - just this past weekend.

My purchase price was a little higher than I previously wrote - mainly because of Nissan's $150 price increase in Jan/Feb...

I picked it up, configured as shown, for $35,615 (+TT&L).

I've been enjoying my new car. :2:

Jax

·
Registered
28 Posts
Jax:

Where did you get the MO at that price. That looks like an awesome price. Our family just placed an order through the dealer and are awaiting order confirmation. We have a 30-day price gaurentee after delivery. Our ordered vehicle is almost identicle to yours in trim. Please let us know.

Thanks for the help! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Baby_Ear,

As I mentioned in my first message, I purchased the buyer's guide from Fighting Chance and followed the instructions provided.

The dealership is in the Houston, TX area. There's no telling why the dealer was willing to sell to me at that price - he normally doesn't... It certainly wasn't my negotiating skills - since there was no negotiating involved. This was the most painless, effortless *and* effective way I've ever seen to purchase a new car at the lowest possible price.

I cannot recommend Mr. Bragg's package highly enough. Give him a call and try his "Fax Attack" for yourself - see if you can improve your deal. It's only $35 for the package.

(No, I'm not a shill for him - just a *very* satisfied first-time customer. I will not buy another new car any other way.)

Jax

1 - 20 of 24 Posts