Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all let me say hello to all of you at nissanmurano.org. After reading this forum for the past 5 mnts (since I got my MO) I've decided to sign up and share one strange (at least for me) story.
I have 2006 SL AWD without any extra options. Whatever came standard with mine is more than enough for me, but anyway....
One day I was reading this forum and came across SAT Radio tuner placement and cabling etc. I saw pictures by Enforcer and I went outside to check if my MO is prewired or not. Guess what....yup it is. I was somehow glad and thought that I'll give a call to my local dealer to check how much would the Sat tuner cost.
First the person from the parts asked me what year is my car, and then if I got it in Canada and when I told him that I actually got it from them he put me on hold for about 10min. After that he told me something along these lines..."I'm sorry sir, but from what I can see here (I assumed he was looking up some specs or something) non of the 2006 MOs sold in Canada are prewired for SAT Radio...." Then he started that they can sell me this external sat radio with some FM modulation or whatever....blah blah blah

Honestly, I don't know how to comment this, but one I know for sure....my MO is prewired :D

P.S.
Does anyone know where can I buy that SAT tuner for my MO????

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2006 SE MO, and yes it was purchased in canada, and yes it is prewired. Buy everything you need from grubbs performance. I did, and it works great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts