Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
alanpgh-

It looks like a European '06 (note the headlight washers in the bumper) with a vandalized front grill.

Someone obviously photoshopped an '06. I seriously doubt it is an '07 spy photo.

-njjoe

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
one thing.... why would nissan switch back to the old style rims..... it just doesnt make sens that a car maker like Nissan would use a design of wheels for just ONE year....

so i am 100% sure its a photoshop !!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Ugh - that grille makes it look el cheapo like a Mitsubishi! As much as the "architectural" grill draws derisive remarks from some owners, it could be a lot worse (like in the picture).

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
hasaanbhutta said:
one thing.... why would nissan switch back to the old style rims..... it just doesnt make sens that a car maker like Nissan would use a design of wheels for just ONE year....

so i am 100% sure its a photoshop !!
hasaanbhutta-

The wheels were not photoshopped. What you are looking at is an '06 European MO with a photoshopped grill.

The '06 European MO comes standard with the wheels from the '05 US SE-model and '05 version of the US front grill.

-njjoe

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Re: Re: Grill

Question from Frumunda Cheese:
"I like the grill though, were can I get that?"

Response from Halo:
"http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/main.html"

LMAO from njjoe:
:21:

·
Registered
184 Posts
What about the chrome piece that’s under the doors. All the 06 has it, and I doubt that Nissan went back to the 05 style just for that piece…so i'm sure that pic is not a real 07 model.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
06murano said:
What about the chrome piece that’s under the doors. All the 06 has it, and I doubt that Nissan went back to the 05 style just for that piece…so i'm sure that pic is not a real 07 model.
The chrome piece under the doors is found only on '06 models in the North American market. The other markets (Europe, Asia, Middle East) do NOT have the chrome piece under the doors.

The photo in question is an '06 European model that was obviously photoshopped by some average Joe who has nothing to do with Nissan.

-njjoe

·
Registered
470 Posts
njjoe said:
alanpgh-

It looks like a European '06 (note the headlight washers in the bumper) with a vandalized front grill.

Someone obviously photoshopped an '06. I seriously doubt it is an '07 spy photo.

-njjoe
If you didn't notice, the label "photoshop designs" overlays the license plate area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts