Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. I have a problem. When I start the engine, and move into reverse. The dash says N. But when I shift Up slightly. And back..it will find Reverse like usual.. And it kind of slams a little once it has found the position..This happens in every position except Drive.but only makes a noise when moving to reverse..Transmission fluid seems to leak, but no serious problems..but no visible fluid leaks.. So I believe the mechanic may have put in ATF fluid instead of CVT...Should I try and drain fluids? And put different fluid in? Or what? I'm just kind of confused were I should begin to remedy this situation. Other then that it drives great. No problems in Drive, or reverse when it's in the position. Thanks also.. Should I check the transfer case fluids?

Thanks again for any info, or knowledge.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:censored: your mechanic is a very bad person
Haha please.. They were hardly mechanics.. Changed fluids to ns2.. And the shifter range was a little loose... Tightened that nut on top the tranny.. Now everything's good. I still have an abnormal high throttle that the obd2 says.. But.. Everything's ok.. This CVT has over 130k miles. Soo.. That's rare.. And it is in good shape. Soo... I just gotta keep up with reg maintenance. And I'll be good. Plus I do that drive or reverse until vehicle is stopped, and I feel the shift happen.. I don't roll into anything.. That's a big no no for me..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts