Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I press the sunroof tilt button the sunroof does nothing. To open the shade and sunroof I have to pull back the button and hold it until both are completely open. Same for when I want to close them...have to hold the button forward until everything is closed. I don't think anything is broken...i.e. motors are out...because the shade opens and the glass still slides. I've done the sunroof reset instructions a few times, and it doesn't do anything. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
You've done this?

INITIALIZATION PROCEDURE
If the sunroof or sunshade does not close or open automatically, use the following procedure to return sunroof or sunshade operation to normal.
1. Close the sunroof and sunshade, then release the sunroof switch once.
2. Press and hold the sunroof switch CLOSE (1st or 2nd) again (for approx. 10 seconds), then sunroof will move to forward and it will be stopped mechanically.
3. Release the sunroof switch, and press and hold the sunroof switch CLOSE (1st or 2nd) again. then sunroof and sunshade will automatically move to fully closed⇒fully open⇒fully closed.
4. Release sunroof switch, after the sunroof is fully closed.
5. Check sunroof and sunshade operation.

Perhaps the switch has gone bad. - http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/Murano/2009/RF.pdf

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever resolve the issue? My 2010 has had the same issue for years and I have not been able to resolve or find anyone else that has the same problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts