Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just replaced my 2017 Nissan Marano with in cabin air filter (no problem). I went to change out my 2010 Nissan Murano filter and the filter seems to have set back towards the engine in the slot (making it very difficult to get back out because of the small space). I inserted it just like the 2017 Murano! Ideas on how to get it out now that it’s sitting back in the slot? Is the filter okay to leave as is (not flush towards the Metal vent)?

·
Registered
80 Posts
i had this exact problem on my 2014 murano..the filter was sitting like yours...i was able to get it out using a long nose tweezers with sharp point and was able to snag it..wasnt sure either if it should go back in there like the old one was ..im thinking thats how its suppose to go into there..but i just put new one in and left it in the slot and didnt push it all the way in ..soi can get it out easier next time...lol.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had this exact problem on my 2014 murano..the filter was sitting like yours...i was able to get it out using a long nose tweezers with sharp point and was able to snag it..wasnt sure either if it should go back in there like the old one was ..im thinking thats how its suppose to go into there..but i just put new one in and left it in the slot and didnt push it all the way in ..soi can get it out easier next time...lol.......
Thanks 😍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts