Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be cool and crazy at the same time. Then you could do burnouts and have something different for sure right it would be in a realm of it’s self. Plus rear wheel would be interesting to play with with that size body and frame it would handle nice and zroom zroom at a step on the pedal!

·
Registered
598 Posts
I think it would be cool and crazy at the same time. Then you could do burnouts and have something different for sure right it would be in a realm of it’s self. Plus rear wheel would be interesting to play with with that size body and frame it would handle nice and zroom zroom at a step on the pedal!
Can you say "Roll-over"? Because with the high weight, I think that you'd have a hard time keeping it on 4 wheels trying to slide thru corners or drifting.

It would be interesting to see someone do a 3rd gen Murano body on a track dragster, but I doubt we'll ever see that.

I'm surprised that someone hasn't dropped a 300+ HP engine from an earlier Nissan 370z into a Murano for straight track. My understanding is the top end is different, but basically was the same block.

Have a good day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
PaulDay
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing