Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to snag a deal on some very nice slightly used winter tires. However, the tires are currently mounted on 2014 Infinite GX60 stock rims. The tire size is the exact OEM tire of the Murano and the bolt patterns are the same.

I called a local Nissan dealer to ask if it should work and they said well they don't know if there will be caliper clearance unless they were to actually try to install them. I would think being that it's the luxury brand of Nissan that it "should" work but that's not a good basis to buy the tires on.

Anyone have experience with installing an Infinite stock wheel on a Nissan?

·
The Phone Booth Fanatic
1,288 Posts
You mean Infiniti QX60, right? If so, they will definitely fit! I have four of the exact same wheels sitting in my basement right now waiting for my soon-to-be-purchased 2017 Murano. Hope this helps and take care!

Jim

·
Super Moderator
8,211 Posts
They should fit; if you want confirmation go to Tirerack.com or an aftermarket wheel site where you can check wheels for various cars - run them for the Infiniti, then run them for the Murano. If the wheel measurements are the same, it' a fit.

The ultimate test: put a floor jack and wrench in your Murano, drive to the place where the wheels are, jack up your Murano, pull a wheel off and try one of those wheels for fit. I did that recently when I bought used wheels for my BMW. If the seller has any sense, he will understand why you want to do this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts