Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, I've noticed that when I get into my car, and close the door, the chime sounds. This is the same chime that sounds when you accidentally lock the care with the intelligent key inside. I've changed the intelligent key battery, disconnected the car battery, cleaned terminals and reconnected. Although disconnecting the battery seemed to work for s short time, the problem returned. Could really use some advice.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Any other information. Is the display saying "key not in vehicle" or Key not recognized". Are you locking the door before starting the vehicle?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any other information. Is the display saying "key not in vehicle" or Key not recognized". Are you locking the door before starting the vehicle?
No other info other than the manual key does not work. I have two intelligent keys and neither manual key works.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Why doesn't your manual key work? Did you buy this car new? The manual key should work in your door. I don't know why either key is malfunctioning, it's a questions I would put to the dealership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts