Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has there been a map update in the last year or two? The last one I bought was a pricey new chip and I have not received notice that a newer one is available. Does the app update process via smartphone work in a 2015, or am I stuck with 2017 (I think) maps? TIA.

·
Registered
244 Posts
They sent me an email today saying there was a map update. The site says theyre on version 13, which doesnt really help pinpoint when the data was updated.

You have to update by buying an SD card with the map data. And theyre like $130 or something ridiculous like that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They sent me an email today saying there was a map update. The site says theyre on version 13, which doesnt really help pinpoint when the data was updated.

You have to update by buying an SD card with the map data. And theyre like $130 or something ridiculous like that.

I was in the Murano today and checked the software. There is no indication that it will update via a smartphone. It is quite the coincidence that you received an email today, I will watch my inbox as I haven’t received it yet. Then it’s time to decide if it’s important enough to bite the bullet and pay for the SD card. I’m thinking not. Thanks for your response. (BTW, the current map edition is 2016-17.)

·
Registered
314 Posts

I did receive the email. "Update by 7/31/2021 for $129 and shipping is free.* Free shipping, that will seal the deal.......Not :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts