Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All:

I haven’t been able to find anything on the web about this so I figure I would ask.

does anyone know how to remove the seat cushions from a Nissan Murano 2015?

reason fo this is that I have kids and they spilled ( I am assuming milk) or some type of liquid that stinks up my car. I know I can detail the car and call it a day however i cannot leave the car for 3 hours and wait for them to be done. Besides I have all the tools I need to clean it myself. So I opted for the poor women option. I am sure I can do it As long as it doesn’t require removing the entire car seat. That I am not willing to do. Lol.
Thank you to anyone that provides me with this information. It’s much appreciated.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hi All:

I haven’t been able to find anything on the web about this so I figure I would ask.

does anyone know how to remove the seat cushions from a Nissan Murano 2015?

reason fo this is that I have kids and they spilled ( I am assuming milk) or some type of liquid that stinks up my car. I know I can detail the car and call it a day however i cannot leave the car for 3 hours and wait for them to be done. Besides I have all the tools I need to clean it myself. So I opted for the poor women option. I am sure I can do it As long as it doesn’t require removing the entire car seat. That I am not willing to do. Lol.
Thank you to anyone that provides me with this information. It’s much appreciated.
Page SE-140 of the service manual has information that may help you:

·
Registered
959 Posts
You cannot remove the cushion for cleaning, it is held in there by hog clips.
And yes, if you decide to remove it, you will have to remove the whole seat. I have already done it when changing to leather, very difficult job.

Reactions: MuranoSL2003
1 - 3 of 3 Posts