Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I'm on my third Murano now, and this is my first with factory navigation. One thing I don't like about it is that instead of showing my ETA, it shows me how much time I have left before I get to my destination. I'd rather see an arrival time instead of time remaining. I find it confusing when I look down and see 3:26 there. It makes me think I'll be arriving at 3:26, rather than thinking that I have 3 hours and 26 minutes of travel time left. I've never seen a GPS that showed time remaining instead of ETA.

So... does anyone know if there is a setting that will change this to show my ETA? I've looked around in the settings, but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not sure how to do that...but one would think you should be able to do it.

Not to change the subject but can one set the NAV to show what the speed limit is as you are driving. My 10 year old Garmin shows this info and it is nice. I have never figured out how to do it on my 2013 Murano. Funny.. I have Nav but use my garmin stuck on the window instead as it is just so simple to use.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...can one set the NAV to show what the speed limit is as you are driving. My 10 year old Garmin shows this info and it is nice. I have never figured out how to do it on my 2013 Murano. Funny.. I have Nav but use my garmin stuck on the window instead as it is just so simple to use.
I'm pretty sure that the NAV in my 2015 shows the speed limit, and flashes it when you are exceeding it. It's possible that it's getting this info from SiriusXM though. I know that some of their services work through your factory NAV to provide traffic info, among other things. Maybe they provide the speed limits as well? I can let you know when SiriusXM free trial expires. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts