Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How the heck does it work!!! I paired my iPhone XS Max and all I get is Google search app I open the app and see Facebook twitter TripAdvisor should all be showing up!????????

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Simple answer. It doesnt work.
well wth. I mean I didn't buy it because it had Nissan connect but that's BS they should make a dam update to remove it then. So you mean to tell me no one here has been able to use Nissan connect the way they say such as browsing facebook and twitter? Kind of like false advertising don't you think. I mean it was something that my salesman mentioned to me.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yeah, Nissan connect is pretty crap.

You dont even get access to Pandora or lastfm if you have the stereo with the navigation option.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Simple answer. It doesnt work.
well wth. I mean I didn't buy it because it had Nissan connect but that's BS they should make a dam update to remove it then. So you mean to tell me no one here has been able to use Nissan connect the way they say such as browsing facebook and twitter? Kind of like false advertising don't you think. I mean it was something that my salesman mentioned to me.
Yes. No one here from what I am aware of has been able to use Nissan Connect as it was advertised. My coworker was very upset about this feature not working. He complained to the dealership and they essentially told him to cry them a river. He now drives a Ram. Not solely because of Nissan Connect but because his lease ended and he never considered Nissan again due to their poor customer service/false promises.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Since I like to fiddle with apps, tried for weeks to add apps but no go.
Spent 45 mins at the Dealership also trying to load up the connect app. Even the Guru sales person could not bring anything up.
I use it for Pandora and call it a day.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since I like to fiddle with apps, tried for weeks to add apps but no go.
Spent 45 mins at the Dealership also trying to load up the connect app. Even the Guru sales person could not bring anything up.
I use it for Pandora and call it a day.
well that's a bunch of crap, not a big fan of crappy customer service. oh well it streams my music that's all I really would use, I just wanted to see how distracting FB would be haha.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have a 2015 Murano, You can connect your phone by bluetooth audio and use spotify, pandora, youtube and play music thru the sound system. I just found out last week even facebook messenger phone calling features works like someone calling you on the phone thru the sound system. I'm just happy I can leave bluetooth on my phone turned on and its smart enough to connect on its own with out me doing anything. The navigation is outdated and worthless.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a 2015 Murano, You can connect your phone by bluetooth audio and use spotify, pandora, youtube and play music thru the sound system. I just found out last week even facebook messenger phone calling features works like someone calling you on the phone thru the sound system. I'm just happy I can leave bluetooth on my phone turned on and its smart enough to connect on its own with out me doing anything. The navigation is outdated and worthless.
I have a 2015 Platinum as well, I can only see Google. How did you get Pandora, Spotify, YouTube? I updated the Nav BTW and find it to be fine. A small expense, but all of my maps are current.

·
Super Moderator
419 Posts
he is using spotify, youtube, pandora on his phone, not on the cars system, the car system is only being used to send the sound through the cars speakers....

If I am reading his response correctly...

·
Registered
111 Posts
For Pandora, with the phone connected(Bluetooth) the display will pull up a basic menu.
The steering wheel controls and volume will still work also.
It gives the song title, but will not change to another station without using the phone.
2015 Plat with the IPhone.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nissan Connect is a worthless piece of crap and Nissan will not and does not want to fix it. I went around with them a couple years ago and even the Nissan app don't work half the time. I don't use it at all Only the nav system and play music from pandora thru the smart phone..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Navigation

I have a 2015 Platinum as well, I can only see Google. How did you get Pandora, Spotify, YouTube? I updated the Nav BTW and find it to be fine. A small expense, but all of my maps are current.
Navigation on my 2011 Murano is out of date...I refuse to be bilked out of about 150.00 to have it upgraded, should be FREE. Nav. On phones workd fine... the Murano's is still good for 99% of addresses.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Navigation on my 2011 Murano is out of date...I refuse to be bilked out of about 150.00 to have it upgraded, should be FREE. Nav. On phones workd fine... the Murano's is still good for 99% of addresses.
It should be FREE! I think it should come with the vehicle, specially buying CPO from dealer they should include that!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts