Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help! My 2017 Murano has gone from Platinum to Lead! About a month ago my navigation system and satellite radio screen went black, and in a matter of seconds comes back on (while driving), only to have it happen again, and again, then it goes out altogether. When that happens it will only come back on if the engine is shut off and restarted. I took it to the dealer, and the service writer gal said it's a common problem and the part is $4,000.00! I found that unacceptable, especially with she said- "after all, you have 80,000 miles on it", as if mileage has anything to do with the dash unit. I even complained to the dealer general manager and he told me to trade it in. (but not at his place). I'm outraged. This is a company vehicle and I also own 4 NI one ton commercial vans. A local stereo shop has been trying to get answers and today replaced a chip that loads next to the CD slot; that did not work and he wouldn't charge me. He said it's such a common problem with the Nissan product line there should be a recall or class action complaint, but I don't know where to turn. I appreciate any advice. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts