Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day All,

We just obtained a 2018 Murano Platinum which replaced our 2016 Murano Platinum so you can imagine that these two vehicles are very nearly identical. One small issue appears to be with the Dual climate controls... When first started after sitting for a couple of hours, the passenger side temperature indicator will not go on while in Dual Climate mode and Auto Mode. If we turn to a manual control mode for the fan or for the air vent direction ( defrost or lower vents ) then the temperature number reappears but if we go back to auto / dual climate mode then the temp setting disappears. We are very used to the car from 2.5 years driving the 2016 and it never did that at all. This 2018 seems to react this way for the first 30 seconds each time and then is fine thereafter.

Has anyone else experienced this or know what may be the issue? I was going to go looking for the passenger side interior temp sensor to see if that might need inspection. I don't know where that is as of yet.

Thank you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank Robotaz.

Some additional info would be helpful... are you saying yours does this too? Have you seen it do this?

As I have said, I had a 2016 Murano that NEVER did this and now the 2018 does it EVERYDAY. Doesn't sound normal to me ???

·
Registered
853 Posts
Thank Robotaz.

Some additional info would be helpful... are you saying yours does this too? Have you seen it do this?

As I have said, I had a 2016 Murano that NEVER did this and now the 2018 does it EVERYDAY. Doesn't sound normal to me ???

Yep. Mine does it. My ‘17.5 did it. My wife’s ‘16 does not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
vonbraun
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing