Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to posting but long time reader so Hi. :)

I just ordered a set of 22X9 ET32 rims and just had 275/40ZR22 wheels put on them. From all I’ve read it should fit with that offset but be darn close to rubbing though.

I was wondering has or does anyone run these size tires and if so does anyone have pics? I am interested in seeing them but stuck waiting on shipping lags.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Glad you've done your research, many don't...

Here's another search that is more focused on your size choice in case you missed it, but it may not have the photos you're hoping for...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you've done your research, many don't...

Here's another search that is more focused on your size choice in case you missed it, but it may not have the photos you're hoping for...

Thank you I do appreciate it!
Seems nobody has pics of their car with that size tire on it or if they do the offset is totally insane.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Thank you I do appreciate it!
Seems nobody has pics of their car with that size tire on it or if they do the offset is totally insane.
Come back with some photos after you've installed them to let others know how it works out!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the wheels on my 2019 murano and damn they fit amazing and don’t rub!! I’ll post pics as well as post specs when I get time to take some this weekend.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The one pic with running boards is the newest one. Currently installing fog lights, stereo, exhaust and many many other things so it will look different in a week or two.

I will say though I think I can go up another tire size to have a bit more sidewall. That being said it rides smooth as can be and tracks nicely.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts