Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smaller than the Murano but with the optional 250HP turbo on top trims, I would certainly consider it! 2020 turbo models bring a slight bump in torque 320 vs 310. Pretty good reviews but a smaller than average trunk and stiffer ride could be a downer. Apparently very quiet and quite luxurious. If anyone tried it, please post your comments.

·
Super Moderator
996 Posts
Smaller than the Murano but with the optional 250HP turbo on top trims, I would certainly consider it! 2020 turbo models bring a slight bump in torque 320 vs 310. Pretty good reviews but a smaller than average trunk and stiffer ride could be a downer. Apparently very quiet and quite luxurious. If anyone tried it, please post your comments.
Did a quick read, not impressed. Especially after starting the review with: "all trim levels include a new key fob design and a new font for all badging and interior text".

Yes, very important info, NOT.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few months ago, I took a look at the GT and Signature models on the lot of my local Mazda dealer. I did not sit in them nor took one for a road test because of COVID-19; since then, I decided to keep my Murano and had the CEL finally fixed and new front brakes replaced.

I found the GT white interior too light and the Signature dark brown, well, too dark...Perhaps the upcoming 2021 100th Anniversary Edition with red leather would be the perfect choice (white pearl paint only); it would certainly look upscale à la Lexus/Audi/BMW/M-B, etc. They will probably ask a small fortune for that jewel...!

·
Super Moderator
8,422 Posts
The Mazdas have had consistently good road test reports in every automotive mag I have read for the past few years. I'd give it serious consideration.

Reactions: Freedom55
1 - 4 of 4 Posts