Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Interesting! I don't know why they choose to use the Mustang name though...

The interior will never make with that god awful center screen, and the dash panel. Why anyone would need a monstrosity like that glaring at them while driving is beyond me. I can only imagine how distracting it could be at night. JM2C ;)

Have a good day.

·
Super Moderator
7,891 Posts
Looks almost as ugly as the new Tesla Model 3 to me. (I like the model S, the other two don't impress me a bit.) Reminds me a little of the BMW X6, which is best example I can think of when I ask "What was BMW thinking???" Except the Mustang has no grill, just a front end scoop like the Tesla 3.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I have seen a couple of Teslas, the ones I've seen look pretty bland...

·
Super Moderator
7,891 Posts
Funny that Ford has abandoned sedans, but they're smart to keep the Mustang. I suppose that keeping the Mustang name on this new vehicle helps them avoid breaking their "no sedans" posture.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More. The Mustang is much better looking than the Tesla to me. It's the first electric car that I find interesting...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Funny that Ford has abandoned sedans, but they're smart to keep the Mustang. I suppose that keeping the Mustang name on this new vehicle helps them avoid breaking their "no sedans" posture.
It's a better name than Pinto or Edsel and Bronco is already taken:devilish:. Going down memory lane, they could have named it Torino, Galaxie, Fairlane but since they got burned with the Thunderbird a few years ago, they probably decided to play it safe!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts