Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just placed the order for these wheels. What does everyone think? I also put in the order for the top and bottom billet grilles. I think it will all look sweet together. Does anyone already have both billet grilles?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Do you have a pic of the wheels? post pics of your MO when you get it all on.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yeah, I have seen the grilles before I was thinking of getting them or at least just the bottom one, but not sure still. I am also looking at getting 22s. You know I dont think that those wheels in the 22" size will fit the Murano, the bolt pattern is wrong (135, Murano needs 114). I think only the 20" will fit of the B28. Even if you check by using their vehicle fitment guide it only lists the 20" as fitting the Murano. You'd better check before they process your order.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will have to find the website again, but somewhere it lists the 22's for the Murano. I didn't notice that about the manufacturer's website though. I also gave him 2 other choices incase those would not work, or if they were on back order for some reason.

This wheel is pretty fly

This one is ok too

What do you think? I am about to try and contact Bazo and check on the wheels. I will let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just called Bazo and the guy said they make the wheel in a 22 for the Murano, but they only have one left with no intent to make it again. They said it was not a real strong seller. I called my wheel man back at the dealership and he said they were on the way. Maybe he got the last ones or more likely he is getting them from some vender somewhere. He assured me they would be here by Tuesday or Wednesday. Guess we will see. I have a sneaking suspicion he never ordered the wheels and is going to call me next week and tell me to pick a different one.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Good luck...and post pics! :cool:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hmm if they plan to stop making them you would think they would remove it from their website. When you do a search for Murano 2003 it does show 22's

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Steve that is the B52, He was talking about the B28 I believe.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ah forgot what the name was:rolleyes: just followed one of his links :p

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I was referring to the b28's. The b52's are cool too though. They will be my second choice. Well two days until they are supposed to be here. I will post pics IF they show. Lol.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AHHHHHH!!!!

Sometimes it sucks to be right. This being one of those times. I just got off the phone with the guy at the dealership, he said the wheels were in China and it would be 3-4 weeks before they got here. I told him to keep checking. I am going to do some checking on my lunch hour. If it is going to be that long I will probably get

these

instead. What do you guys think about these? Any other wheel suggestions?

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
They look nice as I am a fan of the 5 or 6 spoke rims, however, I am an even bigger fan of rims with a lip on them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am with you on that. I like the look of a nice deep dich on a wheel. I went ahead over lunch and gave the dealership the go ahead on ordering the B52's. I called around and could not find the others anywhere. Hopefully within a week or so I can post pics and quit talking about it.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Good luck. Can't wait to see them. :2:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah me either. I am getting kinda pissy about the whole situation. I knew he was gonna wait till the day they were supposed to be in to tell me they were not coming. He also tried to tell me that they were still making the B28's! I talk to the manufacturer, and he said they weren't. Anywho, hopefully the B52's will be here soon.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FINALLY!!!!

I just dropped the Mo off at the dealership to get the wheels and grilles put on. I should be able to post pics today. It will be dirty but at least you will get an idea.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Bah! Dirt doesn't matter...post that bad boy :29:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well there's good news and there's bad news. The good news is they washed the Mo after installing the grilles and wheels. The bad news is they left a nice little crease in one of the doors first. I took a few crappy pics with my picture phone before they drove it back off.

Here are the crappy pics

I will post better pics when i pick it up.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Nice!

Can't wait to see a clearer pic of the grilles. Where did you get them from?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts